Binfield FC’s Hill Farm Lane ground is undergoing more than £300,000 worth of redevelopment in 2017, as part of the ‘staged’ capital project over two years, which includes improved changing facilities, car parking, disabled access improvements, pitch safety fencing and pitch irrigation.
FootballinBracknell sat down with project leader Glenn Duggleby to understand just what is happening at the Moles home.
We’ve transposed the points on to a Google Earth map:
2. The new changing room block replaces the ‘shed’ which was removed on New Years Eve 2016
3. Refurbishment of the existing club house with new toilets and cloakroom
4. New pitchside fencing and gates to be installed
1a & 1b. New and improved car parking on site at Hill Farm Lane
5. The new pitch irrigation facility
The refurbished clubhouse masterplan..
As part of the refurb, the Binfield club house will receive a bit of a remodel.
- New female toilet
- Disabled access toilet
- New male toilet
- Meeting and training room
- Externals doors from changing to clubhouse and bag rack
- Store room and bag rack
- Press room
- Refurbished kitchen
- Kitchen store
- Extended serving area