It’s Binfield’s big opening day for their refurbished facility on Saturday when they host Brackley Town Saints at Hill Farm Lane in the Uhlsport Hellenic Premier Division.
The Moles will have Windsor & Maidenhead MP Adam Afriyie in attendance for the opening as they look to build on their five match unbeaten run.
Elsewhere it’s a promotion place tussle for Bracknell Town who are at home to Thatcham Town, the Robins won all four meetings between the sides last season but it’s the Kingfisher’s who hold the upper hand this time around – winning the one meeting so far 3-0 while Ascot United will hope to debut new striker Ben Harris when they travel to Brimscombe & Thrupp.
There’s a derby of sorts in Divsion 1 East as Wokingham & Emmbrook head to Virginia Water – the hosts ground share with Windsor at Stag Meadow and in the Combined Counties League, Division 1 leaders Eversley & California head to Cobham.
On Sunday there is a feast of women’s football with Southern Region Women’s Premier Division high flyers Ascot United at home to Newbury and in the Thames Valley League all three sides are in League Cup action.
All matches are 3pm unless otherwise stated but please as ever check with the host club before you travel.
Bluefin Sports Hellenic League Challenge Cup
- Flackwell Heath vs Windsor
Uhlsport Hellenic Premier Division
- Binfield vs Brackley Town Saints
- Bracknell Town vs Thatcham Town
- Brimscombe & Thrupp vs Ascot United
- Highmoor Ibis vs Lydney Town
- Tuffley Rovers vs Woodley United
Uhlsport Hellenic Division 1 East
- Penn & Tylers Green vs AFC Aldermaston
- Virginia Water vs Wokingham & Emmbrook
Combined Counties League Division 1
- Cobham vs Eversley & California
Reading Senior Cup
- Berks County vs vs Marlow United (2pm)
Suburban Football League
- Premier: Knaphill vs Binfield Reserves
- League Cup: Ascot United vs Tooting & Mitcham United
- Division 1 Central: Eversley & California vs Abbey Rangers
- Division 1 Central: Hartley Wintney vs Bracknell Town
Southern Region Women’s Football League
- Premier: Ascot United vs Newbury (2pm)
- League Cup: Fleet Town vs Woodley United (2pm)
- Division 1 North: Wargrave vs Wokingham & Emmbrook (2pm)
Thames Valley Counties Women’s Football League Cup First Round
- Ascot Ladies Reserves vs Abingdon United (1.3opm)
- Binfield FC vs Stanford Ladies (1.3opm)
- Sandhurst Town vs Milton Keynes City Reserves (1.3opm)
Don't miss a kick of all the football action in and around Bracknell every week, make sure you follow our twitter account @fibracknell and 'like' our facebook page here. We've also setup a brand new Football in Berkshire group which you can join here.
Main image: Binfield’s Josh Howell takes on Highmoor Ibis by Colin Byers.