The FA Vase Second Round takes centre stage this weekend with the unusual site of not one but three Berkshire clubs involved.
Bracknell Town and Thatcham Town both have ties on Saturday while Windsor make the trip towards Kent on Sunday afternoon with the prize of involvement in the Third Round draw on Monday.
The Robins have released three players this week and confirmed via twitter that Kensley Maloney has suffered a set back in his rehab after knee surgery earlier in the season meaning he’ll certainly be missing from Larges Lane for a while.
Virginia Water and AFC Aldermaston meet in the Hellenic League Cup while Ascot United have a long Gloucestershire away day to Bishop’s Cleeve Development, Binfield head to Chinnor and Sandhurst Town visit Division 1 West leaders Ardley United.
On Sunday it’s a full Thames Valley Women’s League Cup programme for our local sides while in the SRWFL it’s a first ever derby between Woodley United and Wokingham & Emmbrook in Northern Division 1, that promises to be one to watch!
All the weekends fixtures are below and start at 3pm unless otherwise stated. If in doubt, please always check with the host club before you travel
FA Vase Second Round
- Bracknell Town vs Cricklewood Wanderers
- Thatcham Town vs Broadbridge Heath
- Erith Town vs Windsor (Sunday)
Bluefin Sport Challenge Cup Second Round
- Ardley United vs Sandhurst Town
- Bishops Cleeve Dev vs Ascot United
- Chinnor vs Binfield
- Virginia Water vs AFC Aldermaston
Hellenic League Premier Division
- Woodley United vs Lydney Town
Hellenic League Division 1 East
- Holyport vs Bicester Town
- Wallingford Town AFC vs Wokingham & Emmbrook
Berkshire Trophy Centre Senior Cup
- Woodley United Royals vs Berks County (1.30pm)
Combined Counties League Division 1
- Farleigh Rovers vs Eversley & California
Southern Region Women’s Football League
- Premier: Newbury vs Ascot United (2pm)
- Division 1 North: Woodley United vs Wokingham & Emmbrook (2pm)
Thames Valley Counties Women’s Football League Cup
- Binfield vs Haddenham Ladies (2pm)
- Chinnor Community vs Ascot Ladies Reserves (2pm)
- Sandhurst Town vs Aylesbury United Ladies (2pm)
Don't miss a kick of all the football action in and around Bracknell every week, make sure you follow our twitter account @fibracknell and 'like' our facebook page here. We've also setup a brand new Football in Berkshire group which you can join here.
Main image: Kensley Maloney by Richard Claypole.