The weekends non league football program in East Berkshire starts early as Binfield entertain Flackwell Heath on Friday at Hill Farm Lane.
The Moles have a bit of catching up to do in the Uhlsport Hellenic League Premier Division, they have as many as eight games in hand over a number of teams in the division despite not having a competitive fixture for 13 days.
Roger Herridge will be without goalkeeper Chris Grace who is away and reserve team stopper Sonny Wheeler is expected to deputise while Sean Moore – who has impressed Bracknell Town fans after dual registering with the Robins – should be back to lead the line with Ian Davies.
The Heathens under Marcus Richardson are on a decent run, having not lost since a 2-0 defeat to Lydney Town on 20th October and are currently seventh in the table.
Scott back for Bracknell
Elsewhere, it’s bounce back time for Bracknell who head to Imperial Fields to face Tooting & Mitcham United in the Bostik League South Central Division 1.
The Robins were beaten 2-0 at Cheshunt on Tuesday night, only their second league defeat of the season but will welcome back Mark Scott between the sticks and have a new signing in Joel Jacobs who has joined from Chalfont St Peter.
Back in the Hellenic League, Ascot United and Windsor clash at the Racecourse Ground. The Yellamen are fresh from an impressive 5-0 win over Reading City on Tuesday while Windsor haven’t conceded a goal in the league in five matches.
The Royalists will be without Jeevan Panesar after the midfielder announced via twitter he was leaving Stag Meadow.
City themselves are off to Wantage Town while Virginia Water host second placed Brimscombe & Thrupp.
On Sunday there’s a big derby in the Southern Region Women’s League Chairman’s Cup as Woodley United face Wokingham & Emmbrook while Ascot United host AFC Bournemouth CST at the Racecourse.
All Saturday matches kick-off at 3pm, all Sunday matches kick-off at 2pm and all midweek matches kick-off at 7.45pm unless detailed next to the above fixtures. Please always check with the host club before you travel if you are in any doubt.
Bostik League South Central Division 1
- Tooting & Mitcham United vs Bracknell Town
Uhlsport Hellenic League Premier Division
- Binfield vs Flackwell Heath (Friday night)
- Ascot United vs Windsor
- Virginia Water vs Brimscombe & Thrupp
- Wantage Town vs Reading City
Uhlsport Hellenic League Division One
- Holyport vs Chinnor
- Wallingford Town vs AFC Aldermaston
- Wokingham & Emmbrook vs Abingdon Town
Combined Counties League Division One
- Eversley & California vs Epsom & Ewell
- Sandhurst Town vs Bagshot
Bluefin Sports Supplementary Cup
- Woodley United vs Pewsey Vale
Berkshire Trophy Centre Senior Cup
- Finchampstead vs Wrightchoice & Unity CSA (1.30pm)
- Newbury FC vs Woodley United Royals (1.30pm)
- Reading City U23 vs Berks County FC (1.30pm)
- Wokingham & Emmbrook Reserves vs Rotherfield United (1.30pm)
Southern Region Women’s Football League Chairman’s Cup
- Ascot United vs AFC Bournemouth CST
- Sandhurst Town vs Newbury
- Wokingham & Emmbrook vs Woodley United
Thames Valley Counties Women’s League Division Two East
- Abbey Rangers Ladies Reserves vs Binfield Ladies
- Camberley Town Ladies vs Holyport Ladies
- Yateley United Ladies vs Ascot United Ladies Reserves
If none of these games are tickling your fancy, why not download the Groundhopper app on your smart phone. Find fixtures local to you at all levels of the English Football Pyramid and beyond. Available on iTunes here and Android here. Please note, by using these links FiB may make a small amount of money – if you’d like to know what happens to that cash click here.