Binfield face a trip to Gloucestershire on Saturday to face Bishop’s Cleeve hoping to banish the memory of Tuesday nights chastening 4-0 defeat to Abingdon United.
Manager Roger Herridge had some strong words following that Uhlsport Hellenic League Premier Division defeat and will likely be without new signing Damien Smith after the centre back broke his toe during the game.
Herridge also saw Carl Withers hobble off but has said Josh Howell will return to the starting line up after injury.
Reading City are also in Gloucestershire, at Brimscombe & Thrupp with manager Simon Johnson telling Football in Bracknell: “New signing Lewis Crawford will play his first league game and 16-year-old Nathan Jones will step up from the u23’s after a fantastic performance midweek at Brackley Town in the Floodlit Cup. Windsor meanwhile head on the road to the Nolan Oils Ground and a date with Ardley United.
For Bracknell Town, the Robins third game in eight days will see them without Seb Bowerman and Mark Scott through injury while Kensley Maloney is suspended but Joe Gater is available despite picking up a red card on Tuesday – that suspension kicks in next week.
While the loss of Bowerman before Tuesday nights fixture is a significant blow, the performances of Ash Artwell and Oxford United loanee James Cowan will have been huge positives for manager Geoff Warner who also has Adam Cornell available again.
The Robins are in second place in the Bostik League South Central Division and take on third placed Cheshunt at Larges Lane.
A big week at step 6 as well, Rob Davies round up will be here as soon as it’s available but Holyport host Wokingham & Emmbrook while Woodley United welcome Hellenic League Division One East leaders Burnham to Scours Lane.
Editors note: Please always check with the host club before you travel to a game.
Bostik League South Central Division One
- Bracknell Town vs Cheshunt
- FC Romania vs Ashford Town (Middx)
- Hayes & Yeading United vs Chalfont St Peter
- Marlow vs Bedfont Sports
- Molesey vs Uxbridge
- South Park vs Hertford Town
- Tooting & Mitcham United vs Hanwell Town
- Waltham Abbey vs Egham Town
- Ware vs Northwood
- Westfield vs Chipstead
Uhlsport Hellenic League Premier Division
- Abingdon United vs Lydney Town
- Ardley United vs Windsor
- Bishops Cleeve vs Binfield
- Brackley Town Saints vs Flackwell Heath
- Brimscombe & Thrupp vs Reading City
- Royal Wootton Bassett Town vs Wantage Town
- Shrivenham vs Holmer Green
- Virginia Water vs Tuffley Rovers
Uhlsport Hellenic League Division One East
- AFC Aldermaston vs Chinnor
- Didcot Town Development vs Abingdon Town
- Holyport vs Wokingham & Emmbrook
- Wallingford Town vs Milton United
- Woodley United vs Burnham
Combined Counties League Division One
- Ash United vs Godalming Town
- Bedfont & Feltham vs Fleet Spurs
- Chessington & Hook United vs Kensington Borough
- Epsom & Ewell vs Bagshot
- Eversley & California vs Cove
- Farnham Town vs Dorking Wanderers Reserves
- FC Deportivo Galicia vs Sandhurst Town
- Sheerwater vs Frimley Green
Perpetua Press Floodlit Cup
- Longlevens vs Langley
Thames Valley Premier League
- Burghfield FC vs Richings Park
- Cookham Dean vs Marlow United
- Mortimer vs Berks County FC
- Reading City U23 vs Wraysbury Village
- Westwood United vs Woodley United Royals
- Wokingham & Emmbrook Reserves vs Wrightchoice & Unity CSA
If none of these games are tickling your fancy, why not download the Groundhopper app on your smart phone. Find fixtures local to you at all levels of the English Football Pyramid and beyond. Available on iTunes here and Android here. Please note, by using these links FiB may make a small amount of money – if you’d like to know what happens to that cash click here.
Main image: Carlo Santoro by Neil Graham.