The Football Association announced in January 2018 that it was doubling the prize money in this seasons Emirates FA Cup from the £13 million available last season.
As a result of that, the winners of the Extra Preliminary Round will receive £750 more than in last season’s FA Cup while the losing sides in the EPR and Preliminary Rounds will now be awarded a windfall where previous seasons they were not.
The increased financial incentives in the competition are one of a number of changes that Football in Bracknell has documented here. You can see the full draw for the Extra Preliminary Round and Preliminary Round here.
- Extra Preliminary £2,250 (Winning side); £750 (Losing side)
- Preliminary £2,890 (Winning side); £960 (Losing side)
- First Round Qual £6,000
- Second Round Qual £9,000
- Third Round Qual £15,000
- Fourth Round Qual £25,000
- First Round Proper £36,000
- Second Round Proper £54,000
- Third Round Proper £135,000
- Fourth Round Proper £180,000
- Fifth Round Proper £360,000
- Quarter Final £720,000
- Semi Final (Winner) £1,800,000
- Semi Final (Loser) £900,000
- Final (Runners-Up) £1,800,000
- Final (Winner) £3,600,000