The Football Association announced in January 2018 that it was doubling the prize money in this seasons Emirates FA Cup from the £13 million available last season.
As a result of that, the winners of the Extra Preliminary Round will receive £750 more than in last season’s FA Cup while the losing sides in the EPR and Preliminary Rounds will now be awarded a windfall where previous seasons they were not.
The increased financial incentives in the competition are one of a number of changes that Football in Bracknell has documented here. You can see the full draw for the Extra Preliminary Round and Preliminary Round here.
- Extra Preliminary £2,250 (Winning side); £750 (Losing side)
- Preliminary £2,890 (Winning side); £960 (Losing side)
- First Round Qual £6,000
- Second Round Qual £9,000
- Third Round Qual £15,000
- Fourth Round Qual £25,000
- First Round Proper £36,000
- Second Round Proper £54,000
- Third Round Proper £135,000
- Fourth Round Proper £180,000
- Fifth Round Proper £360,000
- Quarter Final £720,000
- Semi Final (Winner) £1,800,000
- Semi Final (Loser) £900,000
- Final (Runners-Up) £1,800,000
- Final (Winner) £3,600,000
To receive one WhatsApp message a day with the main headlines, as well as breaking news alerts, text FIB to 07739 468202. Your phone number won't be shared with other members of the group. More info here.