Non League Day 2018 is fast approaching and is a brilliant opportunity to pay a visit to the club nearest your front door.
Non League Day takes place during an international break, meaning there are no Premier League or SkyBet Championship fixtures, and most clubs will play the international games you want to watch in their club houses.
In 2018, Saturday 13th October is designated ‘Non League Day’ which also happens to be FA Vase First Round day. Football in Bracknell has curated all the fixtures in Berkshire from the National League down to the Thames Valley Premier League Premier Division.
If Non League Day 2018 is your first venture in to lower league football, it might be worth checking our ‘what to expect’ piece here.
Kick off times and venues were correct at the time of writing. Please always check with the home club before travelling.
- Berks County vs Wraysbury Village (2pm – Lowther Road. Thames Valley Premier League)
- Burghfield vs Mortimer (2pm – Burghfield Rec. Thames Valley Premier League)
- Chalvey Sports vs Langley (3pm – Arbour Park. Berks & Bucks Senior Trophy)
- Chalvey Sports Reserves vs Thatcham Town Development (3pm – Hellenic Division 2 East)
- Eversley & California vs Horndean (3pm – ESA Fox Lane Sports Ground. FA Vase)
- Hungerford Town vs Dulwich Hamlet (3pm – Bulpit Lane. Vanarama National League South)
- Newbury FC vs Woodcote Stoke Row (2pm – Brimpton. Berkshire Trophy Centre Senior Cup)
- Reading City U23 vs Richings Park (2pm – Rivers Ibis Club. Thames Valley Premier League)
- Thatcham Town vs Cirencester Town (3pm – Waterside Park. FA Trophy Preliminary Round)
- Wokingham & Emmbrook vs Milton United (3pm – Larges Lane. Hellenic Division 1 East)
- Woodley United vs Cirencester Town Development (3pm – Scours Lane. Bluefin Sports Challenge Cup)
- Wrightchoice & Unity CSA vs Reading YMCA (2pm – Cintra Park. Thames Valley Premier League)
- Ascot United vs Oxford City (2pm – Southern Region Women’s Premier. Ascot Racecourse)
- Barton Rovers vs Warsash Wasps (2pm – Southern Region Women’s League Cup. IBIS Club)
- Binfield Ladies vs Abbey Rangers Ladies Reserves (2pm – Thames Valley Women’s League Division 2 East. King’s Academy, Binfield)
- Holyport Ladies vs Hawley Ladies (2pm – Thames Valley Women’s League Division 2 East. Summerleaze Village)
- Wokingham & Emmbrook vs Newbury (2pm – Southern Region Women’s League Cup. Lowther Road)
- Woodley United vs AFC Bournemouth CST (2pm – Southern Region Women’s Premier. Bulmershe Pavilion)
To find out more about Non League Day and especially it’s charity partners. Visit the website here.
Have we missed you out? Let us know what your club is doing via our contribute page here and we’ll add you in.
If none of these games are tickling your fancy, why not download the Groundhopper app on your smart phone. Find fixtures local to you at all levels of the English Football Pyramid and beyond. Available on iTunes here and Android here. Please note, by using these links FiB may make a small amount of money – if you’d like to know what happens to that cash click here.