Earlier this week the Berks & Bucks FA conducted the draw for the 1st Round of the Berks and Bucks Senior Trophy. This competition is primarily for Step 6 and 7 clubs across Berkshire and Buckinghamshire.
2018/2019 winners Old Bradwell United have received a bye in the first round and won’t enter the competition until October. Last year’s losing finalists Marlow United have also been given a bye.
Games will be played on Saturday 14th September or Saturday 21st September.
Advertise on FiB. It’s that time of year where we need to ask local businesses for a few ££s to pay for things. If you’d like to put your business in front of our 20,000 average monthly readers, then checkout our very reasonable rates here.
First Round draw
- Abingdon Town vs Kennington Athletic
- Buckingham United vs Clean Slate
- Burghfield vs AFC Aldermaston
- Faringdon Town vs Newbury
- Finchampstead vs Bracknell Town Reserves
- Great Horwood vs Buckingham Athletic
- Holyport vs Wraysbury
- Kintbury Rangers vs Westwood Wanderers
- Maidenhead Town vs Cookham Dean
- MK Gallacticos vs Aston Clineon
- Mursley United vs Hanslope
- Pitstone & Ivanghoe United vs Unite MK
- Reading City U23 vs Didcot Town Development
- Richings Park vs Berks County
- Saxton Rovers vs Wantage Town Development
- Slough Heating Laurencians vs Wokingham & Emmbrook
- Windlesham United vs Langley
- Winslow United vs Grendon Rangers
- Woodley United vs Wallingford Town
The following clubs have received byes into the second round: Abingdon United, Mortimer, Stewkley, Old Bradwell United, Marlow United, Milton United, New Bradwell St Peter, Milton Keynes Robins, Amersham Town, Penn & Tylers Green, Risborough Rangers, Chalvey Sports and Sandhurst Town.
HELLO! Have you joined our WhatsApp news list? Get a daily update to your phone by messaging FiB to 07739 468 202.
Want to know what games are going on? Visit our fixtures page here.