The Emirates FA Cup has reached the last 32 stage following Arsenal’s 1-0 win over Leeds United on Monday night.
Prior to the match at the Emirates Stadium, the FA Cup Fourth Round draw was made live on BBC One with David O’Leary and Alex Scott presiding.
Following the Third Round fixtures over the weekend, there were no non league sides left after Hartlepool United and AFC Fylde fell but in the spirit of backing the underdog, there was one EFL League Two side drawn out in Carlisle United, though they face a Third Round replay against Cardiff City before taking their place.
If Carlisle do get through the replay, they will face a trip to either Blackpool or Berkshire, depending on the outcome of the replay after Reading drew 2-2 with the Tangerines.
The FA Cup Fourth Round draw in full:
- Watford or Tranmere vs Wolverhampton Wanderers or Manchester United
- Hull City vs Chelsea
- Southampton vs Middlesbrough or Tottenham Hotspur
- QPR vs Sheffield Wednesday
- Bournemouth vs Arsenal or Leeds United
- Northampton Town vs Derby County
- Brentford vs Leicester City
- Millwall vs Sheffield United
- Reading or Blackpool vs Cardiff City or Carlisle United
- West Ham United vs West Bromwich Albion
- Burnley vs Norwich City
- Bristol Rovers or Coventry City vs Birmingham City
- Manchester City vs Fulham
- Rochdale vs Newcastle United vs Oxford United
- Portsmouth vs Barnsley
- Bristol City or Shrewsbury vs Liverpool
The Fourth Round Proper is scheduled for the weekend of Saturday 25 January with winning clubs collecting £180,000 from The FA prize fund.