The full draw for the 2019/20 Buildbase FA Trophy Third Round was made on Monday afternoon live on Talksport2.
Maidenhead United were the only Berkshire representative in the competition but the Magpies must get through a replay with Halesowen Town on Tuesday night before taking their place.
Third round ties will take place on the weekend of Saturday 8th February 2020, winning clubs will receive £6,000 while the losing sides will received £2,000.
Support Football in Berkshire: Advertising your business on FiB is costs just £100 for a whole year. It’s a great way to get in front of on average 20,000 readers a month. By advertising with us, you help keep our website going and ensure that we can keep putting the time in to support and publicise the game we all love. Find out more here.
Don’t run a business? You can still support Football in Berkshire’s future by make a small contribution through the Ko-Fi button below:
- Ebbsfleet United vs Royston Town
- Concord Ranger OR Bath City vs Kingstonian OR Leamington
- Harrogate Town vs Eastleigh
- FC Halifax Town vs Maidenhead United or Halesowen Town
- Farsley Celtic OR Barnet vs Barrow
- Dorking Wanderers OR Stockport County vs AFC Fylde
- Aveley vs Chelmsford City
- Yeovil Town vs Notts County
HELLO! Have you joined our WhatsApp news list? Get a daily update to your phone by messaging FiB to 07739 468 202.
Want to know what games are going on? Visit our fixtures page here.