The Isthmian League have recently made the draw for the First Round of their League Cup competition, named the Velocity Trophy. It is a competition that has a strong Berkshire history with Slough Town winning the cup on three occasions, most recently in the 2004/05 season.
The trophy has also been won by clubs that have gone on to play in the Football League with Sutton United, Aldershot Town, Wycombe Wanderers and Yeovil Town amongst the clubs to have won the competition.
- Bracknell Town v Westfield
- Burgess Hill Town v Uxbridge
- Chertsey Town v Chalfont St. Peter
- Chichester City v Hanwell Town
- Coggeshall Town v AFC Sudbury
- Cray Valley v Hullbridge Sports
- Faversham Town v Sutton Common Rovers
- Felixstowe & Walton v Witham Town
- Hashtag United v Corinthian
- Herne Bay v East Grinstead Town
- Maldon & Tiptree v Aveley
- Three Bridges v Sittingbourne
Bracknell Town’s tie with Westfield will be played on Monday 22nd November at Bottom Meadow. The Robins have had a good run in this competition in the past few seasons.
Both Binfield and Thatcham Town have received byes into the second round.