Allied Counties Youth League Central Division side Sandhurst Town earned a useful point on Monday evening with a 2-2 draw against Thatcham Town at Bottom Meadow.
Jamie Barrett scored in the first half for Sandhurst while James Flint got the Fizzers second.
Elsewhere Binfield were knocked out of the League Cup after a 3-0 defeat to Fleet Town and Lewis Wilson got a consolation for Ascot United as they were beaten 3-1 by Hartley Wintney.
It promises to be a busy night for Youth Football in the area on Thursday when both sides vying for the league title head out on the road.
Current leaders Binfield are off on the short journey to Hartley Wintney while Bracknell Town head to Camberley Town and Ascot United head across to Reading to face Highmoor Ibis.
Next youth fixtures:
- Thurs 7th: Hartley Wintney vs Binfield – Central Division
- Thurs 7th: Camberley Town vs Bracknell Town – Central Division
- Thurs 7th: Highmoor Ibis vs Ascot United – Central Division
- Tues 12th: Bracknell Town vs Harefield United – League Cup
Recent youth results
- Thurs 30th Nov: Ascot United 1-3 Hartley Wintney
- Thurs 30th Nov: Binfield 0-3 Fleet Town (League Cup)
- Mon 4th Dec: Sandhurst Town 2-2 Thatcham Town
Don't miss a kick of all the football action in and around Bracknell every week, make sure you follow our twitter account @fibracknell and 'like' our facebook page here. We've also setup a brand new Football in Berkshire group which you can join here.