Bracknell Town came from 1-0 but maintained their unbeaten start to the league season courtesy of goals from Seb Bowerman, Joe Gater and Liam Ferdinand in the second half to win 3-1 at Royal Wootton Bassett Town.
The Robins were without captain Carl Davies who was suspended while there was a debut for youngster Kane Fitzgerald.
Binfield earned their first win of the season courtesy of a Charlie Tuttle free kick early in the second half while there was disappointment for Ascot United who suffered a 4-0 defeat at Abingdon United.
And in the Oxford Road derby, Woodley United held their landlords Highmoor Ibis to a 0-0 draw at Scours Lane meaning the Kestrels are yet to score a Hellenic Premier Division goal – but they are yet to concede one either from two difficult fixtures.
It’s early days with two games played each in the Premier Division but title favourites Highworth Town, Bracknell and Thatcham Town all have maximum six points.
Saturday’s Hellenic Premier results in full:
- Abingdon United 4 – 0 Ascot United
- Binfield 1 – 0 Oxford City Nomads
- Brimscombe & Thrupp 0 – 1 Thatcham Town
- Burnham 2 – 6 Highworth Town
- Fairford Town 2 – 6 Flackwell Heath
- Longlevens 4 – 3 Brackley Town Saints
- Royal Wootton Bassett Town 1 – 3 Bracknell Town
- Tuffley Rovers 1 – 0 Windsor
- Wantage Town 1 – 2 Lydney Town
- Woodley United 0 – 0 Highmoor Ibis
See the Hellenic Premier Division table as it stands, and next fixtures here. See the Division 1 East results here.