Adam Cornell fired Bracknell Town back to winning ways with four goals in the Robins 5-0 Hellenic Premier Division won over Oxford City Nomads on Saturday afternoon.
Seb Bowerman scored the fifth and Rob Gerrard got himself sent off with the game won to start Jeff Lamb and Paul McGrotty’s reign off to a flying start.
Elsewhere Josh Howell, Ian Davies and a Brad Pagliaroli penalty gave Binfield a 3-0 win at 10-man Abingdon United and Woodley United started James Anderson’s reign with a 3-1 win at Ascot United.
Jayden Englefield, Nathanael Robinson and Jake Nicholls all scored for Woodley while an own goal from George Lock’s cross accounted for the Yellamen’s strike.
— FootballinBracknell (@fibracknell) September 30, 2017
In Division 1 East Sam Lawrence and Josh Pearson scored for Wokingham & Emmbrook in a 2-2 draw with Sandhurst Town, Sean Delfosse and Charlie Oakley levelling for the Fizzers.
Hellenic League Premier Division
- Abingdon United 0-3 Binfield
- Ascot United 1-3 Woodley United
- Bracknell Town 5-0 Oxford City Nomads
- Highmoor Ibis 1-3 Wantage Town
- Windsor 0-3 Longlevens
Hellenic League Division 1 East
- AFC Aldermaston 1-0 Henley Town
- Penn & Tylers Green 1-1 Virginia Water
- Wokingham & Emmbrook 2-2 Sandhurst Town
Combined Counties League Division 1
- Eversley & California 2-0 AC London
Berkshire Trophy Centre Senior Cup
- Berks County 5-3 Eldon Celtic
Main image: Adam Cornell by Richard Claypole.