Plenty of goals on the opening day of the Uhlsport Hellenic League season with Binfield and Reading City securing big away wins.
Ian Davies scored twice in the opening 20 minutes at Ardley and Jeff Brown slotted home the Moles third before the break.
Ardley pulled one back from the penalty spot after half time but a little magic from Carlo Santoro secures the points in a 4-1 win.
— Football in Bracknell (@fibracknell) August 4, 2018
Latest score from Reading City had them 5-1 up while Ascot United shared six goals with Bishops Cleeve.
All the results are below:
Uhlsport Hellenic League Premier Division
- Ardley United 1-4 Binfield
- Bishops Cleeve 3-3 Ascot United
- Brimscombe & Thrupp 3-1 Windsor
- Shrivenham 1-5 Reading City
Uhlsport Hellenic League Division 1 East
- Abingdon Town 6-4 Woodley United
- Burnham 4-2 Holyport
Combined Counties League Division 1
- Bedfont & Feltham vs Bagshot
- Chessington & Hook United 0-3 Eversley & California
- Sandhurst Town 0-2 Epsom & Ewell
There is plenty more football action on Monday night when Reading City host Abingdon United at Scours Lane.
Don't miss a kick of all the football action in and around Bracknell every week, make sure you follow our twitter account @fibracknell and 'like' our facebook page here. You can also join the conversation on our WhatsApp chit chat group here.