Binfield ensured a place in Monday’s FA Cup Second Qualifying Round draw after a 3-0 win over Buckland Athletic at Hill Farm Lane.
The Devon side endured a torrid opening four minutes as Eddie Lee (pictured) and Sean Moore both scored to give the Moles a very early lead and Moore got his second on 76 minutes to earn the £6,000 prize money on offer.
The Moles were bolstered for the fixture by two Bracknell Town players joining on dual registration in Jamie McClurg and Dave Hancock who join their team mate Chris Grace at Hill Farm Lane while Binfield finished with 10 men following the dismissal of Jeff Brown on 77 minutes.
In the Hellenic League Premier Division Ascot United were beaten 1-0 at Longlevens while Windsor won 6-3 at Tuffley Rovers thanks to goals from Malachi Thomas (2), Dan Roberts (2), Rob Lazaczuk and Jack Hall.
In Divisions 1 East Wokingham & Emmbrook were beaten 6-1 at Abingdon Town with Jake White scoring the Sumas goal and Holyport lost 2-1 at Penn & Tylers Green.
In the Combined Counties League Division 1 East, Eversley & California lost 3-1 at British Airways – Cameron Miller with the Boars goal while Sandhurst Town drew 1-1 with Sheerwater – Luke Burrows scoring for the Fizzers.
Emirates FA Cup First Qualifying Round
- Binfield 3-0 Buckland Athletic
Berks & Bucks County Cup
- Berks County 4-2 Richings Park
- Faringdon Town 1-1 Wallingford Town (Wallingford win 6-5 on penalties)
Uhlsport Hellenic League Premier Division
- Longlevens 1-0 Ascot United
- Tuffley Rovers 3-6 Windsor
Uhlsport Hellenic League Division 1 East
- Abingdon United 6-1 Wokingham & Emmbrook
- AFC Aldermaston P-P Bicester Town
- Penn & Tylers Green 2-1 Holyport
Combined Counties League Division 1
- Eversley & California 1-3 British Airways
- Sheerwater 1-1 Sandhurst Town