Lots of goals were scored on Saturday with the majority of the Hellenic League sides in action in the Bluefin Sports Hellenic Challenge Cup.
Ascot United overcame Division One East leaders Thame United by the odd goal in three whilst Binfield trailed twice but eventually saw off a stubborn Bourton Rovers 5-3 with a Josh Howell hat-trick helping them along the way.
Reading City, who lost to Flackwell Heath in the Berks & Bucks FA County Senior Cup on Monday faced the same opposition but Charlie Allen scored the only goal to reverse Monday’s result.
Holyport won through beating Didcot Town Development by the odd goal in five while Wokingham & Emmbrook despatched New College Swindon with a second half blitz.
Virginia Water couldn’t make it a clean sweep falling to defeat at home to Easington Sports whilst in the only Premier Division match, Dan Roberts struck early for Windsor at Fairford Town but the hosts fought back to claim a point.
In the Combined Counties Division One, Sandhurst Town trailed by two goals late on but battled to a draw with Kensington Borough and leaders Farnham Town held off Eversley & California winning by the odd goal in three.
Bluefin Sport Hellenic League Challenge Cup First Round
- Binfield 5-3 Bourton Rovers
- Holyport 3-2 Didcot Town Development
- Reading City 1-0 Flackwell Heath
- Thame Rangers 1-2 Ascot United
- Virginia Water 1-4 Easington Sports
- Wokingham & Emmbrook 4-1 New College Swindon
Uhlsport Hellenic League Premier Division
- Fairford Town 1-1 Windsor
Combined Counties League Division 1
- Eversley & California 1-2 Farnham Town
- Kensington Borough 2-2 Sandhurst Town
Thames Valley Premier League
- Reading City U23 3-1 Berks County FC
- Woodley United Royals 2-4 Westwood United