A tough afternoon for Bracknell Town at Uxbridge in the Bostik League South Central Division 1 as the Robins unbeaten start to the season came to an end.
The game wasn’t without controversy, Bracknell had three penalty appeals waived away but Uxbridge were 3-0 up before the Robins were able to respond.
Carl Davies side hit the post twice at 2-0 but it was Joe Grant who finally gave the Robins a lifeline in second half after Ash Artwell’s good work.
Grant’s fellow winger Seb Bowerman made it 3-2 on 90 minutes with a close range effort but Bracknell couldn’t find an equaliser in five minutes of injury time.
- Ashford Town (Middx) 3-0 Westfield
- Bedfont Sports 1-1 Molesey
- Chalfont St Peter 1-0 FC Romania
- Cheshunt 0-0 Marlow
- Chipstead 2-0 Waltham Abbey
- Egham Town 3-4 Tooting & Mitcham United
- Hanwell Town 3-0 Ware
- Hertford Town 0-3 Hayes & Yeading United
- Northwood 2-2 South Park
- Uxbridge 3-2 Bracknell Town
Don't miss a kick of all the football action in and around Bracknell every week, make sure you follow our twitter account @fibracknell and 'like' our facebook page here. You can also join the conversation on our WhatsApp chit chat group here.