Bracknell Town’s first game of 2019 ended in a Bostik League South Central Division victory.
The Robins had to come from behind but beat Westfield 3-1 at Larges Lane courtesy of an own goal and a Liam Ferdinand double.
Bracknell were a goal behind after Dylan Cascoe scored in the ninth minute to send Westfield in 1-0 up at the break but an own goal on 50 minutes after a shot from Seb Bowerman was saved and an attempted clearance hit a defender and went in.
Ferdinand then made it 2-1 on 57 minutes, finishing a flick on from Adam Cornell and he made it safe on 71 minutes following an assist from Bowerman.
The win moves Bracknell back up to second in the South Central Division as both Waltham Abbey and Cheshunt dropped points on Saturday.
Tuesday 1st January
- Bracknell Town 3 – 1 Westfield
Saturday 29th December
- Bedfont Sports 4 – 0 Ashford Town (Middx)
- Cheshunt 2 – 2 Hertford Town
- Egham Town 0 – 2 FC Romania
- Hanwell Town 1 – 9 Hayes & Yeading United
- Marlow 3 – 0 Northwood
- Molesey 0 – 1 Chipstead
- Tooting & Mitcham United 1 – 1 South Park
- Uxbridge 0 – 0 Chalfont St Peter
- Waltham Abbey 1 – 2 Ware