What an afternoon of drama across the county as Bracknell Town survived the loss of goalkeeper Mark Scott after 13 minutes.
It was already 1-1 after Liam Ferdinand scored on two minutes when Scott went off injured to be replaced by striker Sean Moore.
Joe Grant and Ferdinand made it 3-1 before a fightback from the visitors made it 3-3 going in to time added on.
Grant then took the roof off Larges Lane with a late winner in the fourth minute of injury time.
Geoff Kibaki scored the winner for Ascot United in the Hellenic League Challenge Cup as they beat Longlevens 3-2. Lamin Sankoh and man of the match Dan Price got the Yellamen’s other goals.
Plenty of goals in Hellenic League Division One East as a late equaliser gave AFC Aldermaston a point in a 3-3 draw at home to Burnham while Thame Rangers managed to take a point from Wokingham & Emmbrook with a late equaliser in a 4-4 draw.
The Sumas led 2-0 at half time through Josh Harris and Elliott Rushforth and when James Clark and Ben Broadhurst scored it was 4-2 before Thame fought back.
At Woodley United, it was the Kestrels who advanced in the Supplementary Cup thanks to goals from Harry Swabey and Ed Thomas.
Bostik League South Central Division One
- Bracknell Town 4-3 South Park
Bluefin Sport Challenge Cup Third Round
- Ascot United 3-2 Longlevens
- Wantage Town 3-0 Binfield
- Windsor 3-0 Cheltenham Saracens
The full Quarter Final draw is here
Uhlsport Hellenic League Division One East
- AFC Aldermaston 3-3 Burnham
- Thame Rangers 4-4 Wokingham & Emmbrook
Combined Counties League Division One
- Dorking Wanderers Reserves 1-3 Eversley & California
- Frimley Green 3-0 Sandhurst Town
Bluefin Sport Supplementary Cup Second Round
- Thornbury Town 4-1 Reading City
- Woodley United 2-1 Chalvey Sports
Reading Senior Cup
- Wrightchoice & Unity CSA 1-0 Holyport