Rain has again affected this morning’s fixtures that has seen 10 postponements including Bracknell Rangers’ Aldershot Cup semi-final tie at Lightwater.
The line-up for the League Junior Cup semi-finals was completed though with Bracknell Saint Germain and William Twigg winning their quarter-final ties. Twigg beat Silver Birch 4-2 whilst Bracknell Saint Germain defeated Braybrooke Athletic 4-1.
FC Fernhill edged the only Premier Division game to be played 2-0 against Loveman United. The win for Fernhill closes the gap between them and the leaders Crowthorne Inn to a mere 3 points with a game in hand.
Pictures from FC Fernhill vs Loveman United Bearwood Wanderers vs Newbold will be here on our facebook page during the week
Berkshire Football Awards supported by PlaySport.
Wokingham & Emmbrook TMW missed the chance to move into 2nd in Division 1, held 3-3 by bottom team Bracknell Athletic. Elsewhere, Finchampstead Athletic moved into 3rd and above Wokingham following their 5-2 win against Woodley United.
Bearwood Wanderers strengthened their position at the top of Division 2 with a 3-1 win against Newbold. Third-placed Winnersh Rangers lost ground, going down 0-1 to Ashridge Park Royals.
The one fixture played in Division 3 saw Running Horse defeat FC Harmanswater 6-1.
The big game in Division 4 between Bracknell Cavaliers and FC Showcase finished all-square at 3-3. The draw moves Cavs above Harts of Bracknell to top level on points though Cavs have played a game more.
The League Cup Semi Final ties, all to be played at Finchampstead Memorial Ground are:
Advantage Printroom Senior Cup
- FC Fernhill v Morale Madrid (Sunday 1.3.20)
- Loveman United v Sandhurst FFC (Sunday 15.3.20)
Sunday Legue Junior Cup
- Bearwood Wanderers v William Twigg (Sunday 8.3.20)
- AFC Dukes v Bracknell Saint Germain (Sunday 15.3.20)
Coming up next week
- Top v 2nd in the Premier Division as Crowthorne Inn host Bracknell Rangers
- Top billing in Division 1 sees Sandhurst FFC (5th) take on Wokingham & Emmbrook (4th)
- Can Bearwood Wanderers hold off the challenge of William Twigg at the top of Division 2? Bearwood are away to Bracknell Corinthians whilst Twigg travel to play Bracknell Cavaliers
- Its top versus 2nd in Division 3 as AFC Dukes, looking to preserve
- their 100% League record, host Winnersh town
- Its tight at the top of Division 4 as the top 4 all play. Bracknell Cavaliers Reserves lead the pack on goal difference from Harts of Bracknell (2nd). FC Showcase occupy 3rd with Bracknell Royals back in 4th. Results next week could see another change in leadership
Support Football in Berkshire: Advertising your business on FiB is costs just £100 for a whole year. It’s a great way to get in front of on average 20,000 readers a month. By advertising with us, you help keep our website going and ensure that we can keep putting the time in to support and publicise the game we all love. Find out more here.
Don’t run a business? You can still support Football in Berkshire’s future by make a small contribution through the Ko-Fi button below: